49.95 Now Just $19.99!
Now one of the most popular gourd classes ever is available as an online class! The Indian Corn Bowl class with Carrie Dearing, featuring beautiful, fully carved corn kernels, was originally a 7-hour live class almost always sold out!
At just under 2 hours this online class includes all the original material given in the live class with the added advantage of being able to pause and replay it as many times as you want!
Follow along as Carrie takes you step-by-step through:
- Placing your design symmetrically and evenly on your gourd
- Transferring your design using carbon paper, and how to use Stick ‘n Burn if you prefer that option
- Simple techniques to use when wood burning your design
- How to cut and clean your gourd the quick and easy way
- The best method to use when applying your ink dye and why it’s so important
- How to easily fix mistakes made while applying ink dye
- Using 2 different structured tooth carbide burs to carve out perfect corn kernels, including tips and tricks for shaping your kernels for a realistic look
Bonus: You get an additional 20 minutes of fun with the absolutely hilarious ‘Blooper Reel’ and also a special interview with the artist where she shares her personal story of how she became a gourd artist
plus advice for artists just starting out with gourds and much more!
This incredible class is sure to become a favorite in your collection and one you will want to share with friends and family!
This class presented in SD quality.